My Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Get it done before dinner!

Today’s To-Dos
Get packages ready for postman
Take pictures for eBay
List 10 items
Call Jim
Groceries
Organize bookshelves
Ok, six items ought to be enough…and that last one is a long-term project.  I’m able to sit at the computer all day today (as long as nothing else comes up!) so I ought to be able to get some pictures taken and some items listed.  I always say I’m going to list 10 items—it’s like a goal to reach and when I consistently list 10 items a day, I’ll raise the number to 15. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Thanks for your visit in my blog. :) Do you like the Diamant cups? I think they are very nice. :) "Många droppar små" means "Many little drops" and it´s means that every time you give blood it´s important... :) (Sorry about my bed english...) And yes they have something to do whit giving blood, it was a thing you could choose instead of getting money after giving blood. But it was for a long time ago, at least 10-15 years.

    Best whishes
    /Johanna

    ReplyDelete