My Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Multiple Personalities


Sometimes people roll their eyes when I tell them I have two different eBay IDs….but after a quick explanation they understand.  I have my “store” ID (rae.on.the.bay) and then I have another that is exclusively auction style listings (ask.rae). 
Almost everything in my eBay store is listed as “buy it now”  and I use the “ask.rae”  site for auction listings, and for teaching purposes.   When I teach it is good to be able to show the exact steps needed to list an item.  I also use this alternate site when I am at my California home--I can still sell on eBay--I put the main store "on vacation" while I am away from my inventory... 
Sometimes people use two different IDs for another reason:  one for buying and one for selling.  Anyone else have two IDs? 

1 comment:

  1. I also have two separate eBay ID's one is store and one is auction. Another big difference in mine are that each is a different line of products :)

    ReplyDelete