My Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Time to Get to Work!

Monday morning--a new week!  Time to get organized and get some things listed!

Look at all these great books I found at the Salvation Army Thrift store last week--I like the prices at SA over the ones at Goodwill.  Hardcover books (here) at SA are 50¢ and paperback are 3/$1.  But GW prices are $2 and $1!  Big difference!  And, I think the overall pricing system at SA is better than GW....

Any sportsmen out there?  Notice those two old Shooter's Bibles?  One is dated 1951 and the other is 1960 (I paid a bit more than regular price for those--even SA knew they were special  LOL).

The shoes?  Oh yes!  Anytime you find good quality (watch for expensive brands, too) leather shoes at a good price, grab them up!  Also, look for dance shoes, larger sizes, and narrow or wide sizes--all will eventually sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment